.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Bush Scandal Fatigue

I am so tired of Bush, the worst president ever, and I am tired of Republicans, who control all branches of the federal government.

I am tired of thinking about the election problems -- both elections -- that resulted in Bush winning by dubious means.

I am tired of thinking about all the lies Bush told -- along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and others -- that got us into the war in Iraq. Lies that are costing people their lives every day.

I am tired of thinking about Bush's indifference and incompetence following Hurricane Katrina.

I am tired of thinking about Cheney's boys at Halliburton (where he was chairman) ripping us off with Iraq reconstruction -- and now with New Orleans and Gulf Coast reconstruction.

I am tired of thinking about House Republican Majority Leader Tom DeLay and the multitude of investigations into his shady dealings.

I am tired already of thinking about Senate Republican Majority Leader Bill Frist's sale of his stock in his family's company just before bad news was released and the stock price fell.

This administration is the worst ever -- the most corrupt ever. But no body is ever held accountable. We have no Congressional investigations, no calls for impeachment. Nothing.

Is it because people have seen how viscious the Bush folks can be in attacking anyone who dares to disagree with them? (Ask Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame. Ask former Senator Max Cleland.)

Or is it because no body really cares?

I am disgusted. I wish I were out riding the Harley.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Google