.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Riding the Harley to Daytona Tomorrow

I won't be able to completely forget everything inside the beltway, but early tomorrow morning we're roaring up the Harley and heading for Daytona for Biketoberfest.

The weather HAS to be better there than here in DC, where we haven't seen the sun since I don't know when.

We are joining up with a couple of friends in the morning and riding the local roads through Virginia and the Carolinas. We'll stop for the night in South Carolina and finish the journey Sunday. We'll ride all over Florida and have fun all week, and then head back next Sunday, arriving home on Monday.

Biker bars don't usually have much Internet access, so I don't know how much posting I will be able to do, but by the time I return I am sure lots of good things will have happened inside the beltway, and out.

Comments:
Paulo loves you.

~Paulo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Google