.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 07, 2005

 

I'm Glad I Went Riding Outside the Beltway This Weekend

I am so tired of Bush and the Republican scandals. Riding the Harley Ultra Classic along the backroads of Northern and Central Virginia this weekend helped put them out of mind. But since my job involves working with Congress and the Administration, it's hard to escape for long.

The Redskins won last night. I am not a big pro football fan, but I do root for the home team. I am glad they won, particularly after that bad loss last weekend.

I prefer college football, but my team -- Tennessee Vols -- aren't doing so well. They were picked in the Top 5 in the pre-season polls, but now they aren't even in the Top 25. Very disappointing, but hey -- wait til next year!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Google