.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Sick of Republicans; Ridin' the Harley this Weekend

Every now and then I just get sick of all the Republican crap we have to put up with in this town.

I am tired of hearing them blame everybody but themselves -- Bush told the Today Show audience that his low approval ratings are because of the war. He says war makes people unsettled.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroon!" (See quote #10 here.)

I am so sick of Repubicans. I hope the weather holds up this weekend, cause I need a nice ride on the ole Harley. I love riding along the backroads of northern Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, North Carolinia -- where ever.

If you ride, check out RideVA. Take a look at their events section or visit any one of the dealerships on the list.

Harley Owners Group's motto is "Ride and Have Fun." That's what I hope to do this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Google