.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Harley Riding Weekend -- Forget Politics, Just Ride

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I am setting aside politics for a while -- something I strongly recommend to everyone involved in this business -- and riding the Harley Ultra Classic.

The weather should be very nice -- not quite as hot as it has been, and certainly not as wet.

I am heading north to the hills of Pennsylvania for a weekend around Gettysburg. Their bike week won't exactly compare to Daytona or Myrtle Beach, but I am sure it will be fun.

If you are riding in Virginia, check out the events page at RideVA.

But whether you ride or not, I think it's a good idea just to get away for a bit every now and then. Put aside whatever you do during the week and just relax and enjoy. I know, many of us are on call 24/7 and never out of touch with Blackberrys and Treos. But I will put it aside as much as possible, and focus on having some fun.

Enjoy your weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Google