.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Democratic Prospects Looking Better and Better

I have been out on business, mostly, for a week. I went to an out-of-town conference Tuesday through Friday, and then took off for a long out-of-town weekend, finally returning to the office today.

I have tried to keep up with the political news, but since I have been outside the beltway for a week I am sure I have missed some details.

But according to the latest polls, things are looking better for the Democrats. Some Republicans are throwing in the towel, even expecting losses of 30 seats.

Republicans are spinning like crazy, trying to hold onto power, but America has had enough it seems.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Google